AfIC provides technical support to the pilot city of Palaio Faliro for implementation of the H2020 digital heath project, Smart Bear, #SMARTBEAR. SMART BEAR (https://www.smart-bear.eu/), SMART BEAR will deliver a solution offering:
– Continuous and objective monitoring and interventions for 21st century precise and personalised medicine
towards optimising disease and associated risks’ management
– Measurable improvements to the Quality of Life of the elderly and their ability to live independently
The SMART BEAR solution will
– Integrate off-the-shelf smart consumer and medical devices to provide a Connected Health environment,
– Provide an affordable, user-friendly, and accountably secure and privacy-preserving service to the elderly, and
– Increase the efficiency of healthcare delivery and reduce resource waste.